PU Flexible ducting is ideal for connecting equipment to the main extraction system. And is particularly useful for temporary additions to extraction systems, and if machinery is mobile or has a semi-permanent location in the workshop.
For example, it could be used to connect free-standing; routers, bobbin sanders, circular saws, band saws and vertical panel saws.
- Comes in multiple lengths – 6m, 10m & 15m
- Lightweight, Flexible but strong
- Perfect for the suction and transfer of dust, chips and abrasive particles
- Variety of diameters available 50 – 400mm (depending on length).
- Has a spiral helix trapped between two layers of crystal clear polyurethane
- Competitively priced
Description: A zinc plated spiral helix trapped between two layers of crystal clear polyurethane. A lightweight ducting with good chemical resistance.
Application: Ideally suited for dry applications only, the suction and transfer of dust, chips and abrasive particles such as wood waste and general industrial and agricultural applications.
Temperature: -40°C to +90°C (max. 125°C for short periods)
View our PU Flexible Ducting products
| || Share ||Share|