The Codel EnergyTech 301 Direct Measurement Dust Monitor is a compact, robust, affordable, and accurate dust monitoring system providing real-time results.
Being adaptable it can be used on duct sizes from 250mm to 5m diameter making the EnergyTech 301 a suitable sensor for a wide range of applications where a dust measurement is required.
Summary of Benefits;
- Condition monitoring of dust collector performance to reduce and control emissions on site.
- Extend filter bag life and identify failed pulse valves
- High sensitivity detecting dust concentrations of less than 1mg/m3
- Direct measurement of particle sizes from 0.1micron to 100micron
- Multi-functional remote connectivity for site wide monitoring of emissions
- Both Analogue and RS485 output for constant and recorded measured values.
- Option for audible and visual alarm for early warning of exceeded levels
- Simple to install, commission, clean and maintain
- Single box solution c/w real time visualization and automatic self-calibration
- 24 month manufacturers warranty included.
- This is the ET301 = 85-265V AC version (switching voltage / multi-voltage unit)
Also available the Codel EnergyTech 304 24v DC version Codel 304
EnergyTech 301 continuous dust monitor uses the well-proven tribo-electric sensor technology to directly measure mass particulate concentration by sensing the frictional charge created when particles collide with a conductor. The advanced electronics of the EnergyTech 301 detect this signal and present it to the operator via RS485 or 4-20mA directly out from the sensor head. The EnergyTech 301 also features a built in display for viewing live sensor data as well as for configuration and calibration. The measurement levels can be corrected to mg/m3 via an integrated calibration function.
The tribo-electric technique is extremely sensitive, capable of detecting dust concentrations of less than 1mg/m3 in small ducts. The EnergyTech 301 requires no critical alignment and has no optical surfaces to keep clean. The sensor is easy to install, requiring only a simple probe and is ideal for small duct sizes. Minimal maintenance is required, infrequent probe cleaning and low installation costs making this technology extremely attractive for dust collector monitoring.
Ingress Protection (IP) Rating
It has a IP67 rating, which means it is protected against access to hazardous parts, and is dust tight. It is protected against the effects of temporary submersion in water. (Test requires 30 minutes at 1m depth)
The price includes the packaging and once you have purchased your units we will email you with a digital manual for installation.
Let us know the stack diameter so we can advise specific installation details for the mounting boss length and probe length required to obtain the optimal effectiveness and results.